Students Can Earn High School Credit for Taking Driver’s Ed!
We’re proud to announce that students who take the 2Cool Traffic School driver’s ed programs now have the option to earn credit towards their high school graduation requirements!
Transcripts are available for teens who complete either:
How it Works
1. Students can select that they want high school credit and pay the fee for the transcript from the checkout page or from their student dashboard.
2. Once the driver’s ed program is complete, students or parents should reach out to us at (844) 602-1555 so that we can confirm the details for your transcript to be processed.
3. Wait for your transcript to arrive in a sealed envelope by mail. Make sure you keep it sealed and deliver it directly to your school!
We have partnered with Orion High School which has certified that our programs meet the requirements and will issue a sealed transcript directly to you so that you can present it to your school. Orion High School holds many accreditations, making them a trusted transcript provider for our students.
Theses accreditations include:
- Association of Christian Teachers and Schools
- National Council for Private School Accreditation
- Texas Private School Accreditation Commission
We recommend contacting your school in advance to ensure that they will accept official transcripts of coursework completed elsewhere, and finding out where you should deliver your sealed transcript. Be sure that you DO NOT open the envelope containing your transcript.