Family Discount Program – Assigning Promo Codes
Part 1 – How to Assign Promo Codes to Family Members using the Family Program
If you signed up for a family discount, you will have some promo codes that you can assign to your family members. Take a look at this quick tutorial to see how to send them to someone so they can access their courses.
You can watch our video tutorial below, or scroll down for easy step-by-step instructions!
Step #1: Speak with our support staff to set up a Family Account
Call 844-602-1555 and ask to set up a family account. This will let you pre-purchase multiple of the same products at a discounted rate. The family program applies to anyone who plans to buy 2 or more of any of the following:
- Ohio Abbreviated Adult Course
- Florida Teen Driver’s Ed Bundle (for anyone 14 ½ – 17 years old)
Includes: Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Course, Florida Handbook Course, Unlimited Practice Tests, Florida Learner’s Permit Exam
- Florida Adult Driver’s Ed Bundle (18+ years old)
Includes: Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Course, Florida Handbook Course, Unlimited Practice Tests
If you have a family member that is still a few years away from needing to take traffic education, you can still pre-purchase to save money and be ready for when they’re ready!
Step #2: Log into the Website
If you have already made an account on our website, just go to www.toocooltrafficschool.com and login to your account.
Step #3: Look at Your Family Account Overview
This is the overview screen. This is the view that you will see when you log into the website once your family plan has been set up by our support team.
You should see your contact information listed at the top.
In the area that shows “Total Available Codes” you should see the list of products that you’ve pre-purchased, as well as the number of pre-purchased codes available for each product.
Step #4: Distribute the Codes
At the top, click the “Distribute Codes” button.
On this screen, you see the list of the individual promo codes.
- Select the check box next to the products that you want to assign to your family member. Make sure you don’t accidentally assign two of the same product to the same person.
- Once you’ve made the selection, look towards the bottom of the page for the box that says “Assign Codes”. In the text field that reads “New Owner Email” go ahead and enter the email for your family member and click ‘Assign’.
- After you do that, you will see the “Distribute Codes” screen update. Now it will show their information under “Managed By” in the line that shows the promo code and product. If the email that you entered is already in our system, you will see their name and email listed under “Managed By”. If they are not in our system, it will only show you their email.
Step #5: Have Your Family Member Register!
After you assign codes to an email address, they will get an email from us prompting them to register so they can access their products.
Contact 2Cool Traffic School
Available Monday-Friday during business hours.
If you are having trouble setting a password, finding you account, or accessing your account after failing too many personal validation questions, the live chat support specialist can assist you.