Where can I take the Drug and Alcohol course?
Q: Where can I take the Drug and Alcohol course?
A: You can take it with us!
Traffic Law and Substance Abuse Education
This is the required Florida 4 Hour Drug and Alcohol Test you need to get your first Florida driver's license.
Low Cost. Easy to Use.
- START & STOP anytime to fit your schedule
- 100% NARRATED Click, Listen & Learn
- Videos & Exercises with fun activities
- 24/7 ACCESS so that you can study when you want
- Automatic Reporting we send your completion to the DHSMV
- UNLIMITED USE so that you can review content later
1. Where can I take the Drug and Alcohol course?
The State of Florida has a list of approved providers that new drivers can choose from. Too Cool Traffic School is on the provider list and features an interactive, fully online course experience ( See for yourself!). Students wishing to attend a classroom class can review the state providers to see their options.
2. What if I want to take the course in person?
There is list of approved drug and alcohol course providers that is maintained by the State of Florida DMV. Based on individual preference, students have the choice to complete the course in a classroom setting or online. Too Cool Traffic School is on the approved provider list and allows students to have a fun, interactive online experience. With fun videos, engaging activities, complete narration, and an animated guide. Our course is like no other! Plus, unlike other providers who tack on additional fees, we have one low HONEST price. We’ll never surprise you with any hidden fees.
Here are just some of our perks:
- Fully narrated (AKA NO READING!)
- Instant certificate and State notification
- Take the course at your leisure
- Fun interactions, videos & more
- Practice quizzes at the end of each section