11. Is there a certificate of completion?
Yes. Your certificate will be available upon completion for free! This is for your own records. You do not have to bring a hard copy with you because we submit your completion automatically.
12. What are the different names for the Florida Drug and Alcohol Course?
The Drug and Alcohol course is also known as: the TLSAE (Traffic and Law Substance Abuse Education), the DATA Course (Drug Alcohol Traffic Awareness), the DATE Course (Drug Alcohol Traffic Education)
13. Are you guys approved by the DMV?
Yes! Too Cool Traffic School is 100% approved by the Florida DMV and by the state of Florida. See for yourself.
14. Is the Florida Drug and Alcohol Course available in Spanish? ¿Está el curso disponible en español?
Yes, the course is available in Spanish. Click here for more information.
15. I don’t have a Social Security Number (SSN). Can I still take the course?
Yes! You can use your I-94 number in the field where it asks for your non-alien registration number.
Formatting the I-94 Number:
– For the TLSAE, the I-94 needs to be written without spaces. It’s 11 numbers. (ex. 00000000000)
– For the permit exam, you need to write the first 9 numbers, have a space, and then enter the last 2 numbers. (ex. 000000000 00)
16. What is the price of the course?
The price is $29.99. However, by purchasing our Teen Bundle or Adult Bundle, you can get everything you need to get your permit at the lowest price possible! Tax is included in the price and there are NO HIDDEN FEES! (Please note: Adults (18+ years) must take the permit test in-person at the DMV)
17. Will the Florida Drug and Alcohol Course help me prepare for the Learners Permit Exam?
No. This class has nothing to do with the permit exam. If you want the best preparation tools for the exam, consider taking our Florida Drivers Handbook Course and Practice Test.
18. How do I sign up?
Click here to get started now!
19. What is the website?
Click here to visit our website for the Florida Drug and Alcohol Course.
20. My name is spelled wrong on my certificate/something is wrong with my certificate.
If your name is spelled wrong or there is something that is incorrect on your certificate, then there are two things you need to do:
1. You will have to email our support team giving us the correct information at email@example.com
2. You will have to pay a $5.00 fee for a new certificate here.
21. How can I schedule an appointment at the DMV to take the in-person knowledge exam or to get my learner’s permit issued?
Click here to schedule an appointment at the DMV.